Cordoba Spanish Schools
- School Type: 1st Choice
- Language Taught: Spanish
- Spanish Program Quality:
- Homestay Interaction:
Lots of Interaction
- Homestay Comforts:
- School Organized Activities:
Cordoba Spanish School Facilities:
Downtown within proximity to the city’s shopping district. Students can enjoy services such as swimming pool, a garden, a bar, and a library. Capacity is 40 students/day.
What We Like:
- Private room
- Choice of homestay or residence
- School organizes activities
- Diverse mix of students
- Diverse country with much to see
- High standard of living (little culture shock)
- Cost of living is lower than Buenos Aires
- Academic credit available
What We Don't Like:
- Usually a 15-25 minute bus ride to school
- No meals on Sunday in homestay
Most participants are European with a significant percentage also coming from North America and Brazil.
Member of: FIYTO, ALTO, GWEA, ZAV, BELTA. Approved for Academic credit by several US Institutions including: Brookhaven College. Nominated in 2010 for LTM Star Award for Best Spanish Language School.
Other Program Info: *Important note: Homestay option unavailable until further notice
Past Participants Who Studied Spanish in Cordoba
Meghan H.: I do not think there was a bad part. I enjoyed my time in Cordoba and at the school very much!
See more reviews
Videos, Staff Comments, Tidbits & More
Quick Program Finder