Switzerland Travel Guide
Resources, Articles & Tips
- Consular Information Sheet - General government information including entry requirements, safety and security, medical/health information and more.
Getting There & Around
- Eurail - For non-European residents, buy eurail passes or eurailtickets for train travel within Europe.
- Easyjet - Low cost airline for travel around Europe.
- Swiss International Airlines - Book your flight online using their user-friendly trip planner and specify your seat preference before check-in at the airport.
- Swiss Federal Railways - Purchase domestic and international train tickets for travel within and from Switzerland to other European countries.
Hotels & Restaurants
- Restaurant Guide - This site includes lots of restaurants listed by cuisine or by location, with ratings and some with pictures.
- Switzerland Lodging - An online booking service for hotels, vacation apartments and other lodging.
- GEOS Oceania English Language Colleges - GEOS Oceania English Language Colleges offer English courses in modern facilities in the Oceania region - Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and South Africa
News & Culture
- Fun in Switzerland - A huge day-by-day listing of events and activities around the country from arts and culture and sports to visits to local markets and food-related outings.
Travel & Tourism
- Frommer’s Guide - A great site from a well-known leader in travel which includes “The Best of” listings, health and safety, history, active pursuits and much more.
- Switzerland Tourism - A complete website including everything you’d like to know about Switzerland.
Switzerland Travel Articles
The Four Secrets to Long Term Retention... (Learning A language) - What you learn here has the potential to completely change your life! I have specifically applied these four secrets to the development of all Bilingual America Learning Courses. and have found over and over that students who follow these "Four Secrets To Long Term Retention" achieve outstanding results.
Tips for Traveling Inexpensively (AmeriSpan Staff Commentary) - These days, from the weak dollar to the outrageous airfares, traveling abroad may seem out of the question. We beg to differ! There are many ways you can travel that are budget-friendly. We’ve gathered together some of our favorite cheap travel tips to help you make your trip a reality!