China Travel Guide
Resources, Articles & Tips
- Oanda - Currency Converter - Amazing site...has wallet size conversion chart that can be printed out so you don't have to bumble about with a calculator during your trip.
- Passport Info - A helpful "how to" site for American citizens interested in applying for a passport.
- Visa Assistance - A helpful service to assist with obtaining visas and visa extensions when visiting China.
Hotels & Restaurants
- Oriental Travel - An online hotel reservation service that also provides lots of information about
tourist sites/local attractions.
- China Hotels - Book China hotels on China Travel: find hotel booking info features budget hotels, luxury hotels, boutique hotels & resorts and cheap china hotel deals
News & Culture
- Art Scene China - A website featuring contemporary Chinese art including a link section.
Travel & Tourism
- China Odyssey Tours - One of the largest China travel agencies in China, offering private tours, custom designed itineraries, and good prices for families, couples, friends, and business travelers.
- China Travel - China travel agency offers private China tours, small groups, China tour packages with Beijing, Xian, Tibet, Yangtze cruise...and lowest price. 24/7 toll free service.
- China Tour - China Tour Operator offers private China tour packages, small group itineraries, with China travel information of Beijing, Xian, Guilin, Shanghai, and Yangtze Cruise.
- China Planner - A really helpful information site including FAQ’s about traveling to China,
accommodations, customs issues, transportation, and a very informative section on Chinese cuisine.
China Travel Articles
Bridging the Achievement Gap (Learning A language) - Marlo Goldstein, Director of Academic Programs at AmeriSpan, recently attended two conferences focusing Latino issues in North Carolina, the state facing the highest percentage of growth in the latino community. She left the conferences informed and inspired.
The Fruit and the Root (Learning A language) - Is the life of a tree in the fruit or in the root? What does this have to do with learning Spanish? A LOT! If you want to understand "the root" of the issue, this article is a must read.
The Four Secrets to Long Term Retention... (Learning A language) - What you learn here has the potential to completely change your life! I have specifically applied these four secrets to the development of all Bilingual America Learning Courses. and have found over and over that students who follow these "Four Secrets To Long Term Retention" achieve outstanding results.
Tips for Traveling Inexpensively (AmeriSpan Staff Commentary) - These days, from the weak dollar to the outrageous airfares, traveling abroad may seem out of the question. We beg to differ! There are many ways you can travel that are budget-friendly. We’ve gathered together some of our favorite cheap travel tips to help you make your trip a reality!