We use cookies to provide you with the best experience on our website. If you continue browsing, we consider that you accept their use. You can get more information in our Cookies Policy.

Study Abroad Programs Worldwide: +(34) 91 591 23 06    |   Contact us

Travel Documents

  • Visas & Int'l Driver Licenses
  • - AmeriSpan has appointed Perry International to assist you in obtaining your travel documents.

  • Passport Information
  • (U.S. State Dpt) - The Passport Services Office provides information and services to American citizens about how to obtain, replace or change a passport.
     -  Please notice there are special requirements when under 14 year old apply for a passport.  More information here: State Dpt.
  • Under- aged Traveling - a good idea (and sometimes a requirement) for unaccompanied minors or for minors traveling with only one parent is to hold a notarized authorization in which parents/guardians state that minor may travel alone or with a single parent.

  • US Embassies Worldwide
  • - You might want to print out the contact information of the US embassy or consulate of the city you are traveling to. It will be handy in cases of emergencies.

  • Weather Reports
  • - Always a good idea to check the weather conditions before you pack or even when choosing a location where to travel. You do not want to have any surprises!!


Email: info@amerispan.com
Business Hours: 8am-2pm EST (Mon-Thu), 7am-1pm EST (Fri)
Worldwide: +(34) 91 591 23 06
Facebook: AmeriSpanStudyAbroad
Twitter: AmeriSpanAbroad
YouTube: AmeriSpan
Google+: AmeriSpanStudyAbroad
Linked In: AmeriSpan-Study-Abroad
We offer programs in the following countries:
Argentina  Brazil  Canada  Chile  China  Colombia  Costa Rica  Dominican Republic  Ecuador  France  Germany  Greece  Guatemala  India  Italy  Japan  Jordan  Korea  Mexico  Panama  Peru  Poland  Portugal  Puerto Rico  Russia  Spain  Switzerland  Uruguay 

© Copyrighted 1999-2024